Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the distraction!

Losing is a habit and Everton are addicted.

2 games in, but its a concern.

Hopefully when the boy McNeil and Harrison start doing bits for CheChe and DomDom, we can close this thread by March.

It was said in jest my friend. I'll never let go of Everton, that's not possible as you know. I'm just utterly cheesed off by many years of utter incompetence at the highest level by a small but influential group of people who couldn't run a brothel.

Edit, on the reduction thing, based on previous misdemeanours ie Citeh, we should have nothing to worry about, but this is Everton, the lamb waiting for slaughter in the eyes of the premier league. I'm sure they'll concoct a new rule to punish us with if they can.
Yes I think we are all cheesed off with the people in charge of our club and hopefully the charges against us won’t amount to anything serious happening to Everton FC in October. Then we can all relax a bit and start backing the team on the pitch as you say.

You lot will be fine, sounds like you battered Fulham and lost to a good Villa side through individual errors (can be ironed out?), i'd be encouraged by that first game performance

EC_.png

Luton having a backlog of home games in hand due to their stupid stadium not being ready isn’t going to help us btw.
1 home game I think it is, the re working will be done or near done as they have a League Cup tie at home next Tuesday then West Ham on the Friday

I do feel like this could be it tbh. A lot of parallels with Villa when Lerner became disinterested and turned off the money taps

They finished 15th, 17th and then rock bottom. You can only circle the drain for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.