Relegation 23/24 Thread

A major achievement, considering the points deduction. I'd have taken safe in April, at the start of the season.
Hopefully, results can go our way and we can enjoy tonight's match. Without worrying.
I said before the season started a miserable mediocre midtable after the last few seasons would be nice.

Without the deductions, we got it.

Leicester (starting with a points deduction), Ipswich, Norwich and one of NOTTS, Luton and Burnley in the Premier League next season sounds good.

We’d have to be absolutely turbo gash to go down with that lot. Plus as I live in East Anglia (my 12 fingers and my wife who is also my sister will confirm this), it will be nice to have a couple of ‘local’ away games again.

Let’s get ourselves sorted today and close this bleeding thread.

Might be some tired legs but if the players aren’t feeling amazing and walking on air after the derby then they need a dig.

Actually looking forward to the match today, haven’t felt like that for beards.

UTFT.

When Wolves beat Luton that should energise them to get it done by tonight with a draw or win.

The gap between us and Luton will either be 9 points or 11 points, and both scenarios put us safe given the massive GD gap.

I know we are Everton Fans, and we have to think the worst of everything, some way more than other's. But remember we could have been going in todays games in the relegation places, 1point from getting out of it, if results had gone wrong last weekend/mid week, not 8 points above the bottom 3
It couldn't really have gone any better. Made up me

I know we are Everton Fans, and we have to think the worst of everything, some way more than other's. But remember we could have been going in todays games in the relegation places, 1point from getting out of it, if results had gone wrong last weekend/mid week, not 8 points above the bottom 3
To be honest I think we all would have been happy enough with 4 points from the burnley, Forest and rs matches. Just shows the massive difference a win and 3 points make. So instead of being still in the mix we are now a point or 2 away from safety.

To be honest I think we all would have been happy enough with 4 points from the burnley, Forest and rs matches. Just shows the massive difference a win and 3 points make. So instead of being still in the mix we are now a point or 2 away from safety.
I thought we would beat Burnley/Forest/Brentford/Sheff Utd,and draw with Liverpool from our home games. Always thought we would be safe, just like the last 2 seasons. But like people have said, it could have not have not gone any better this week, and hopefully we officially end it today, before you know what some would be like, if Luton won and we lost lol.

Leicester (starting with a points deduction), Ipswich, Norwich and one of NOTTS, Luton and Burnley in the Premier League next season sounds good.

We’d have to be absolutely turbo gash to go down with that lot. Plus as I live in East Anglia (my 12 fingers and my wife who is also my sister will confirm this), it will be nice to have a couple of ‘local’ away games again.
Also, while we’ll all believe it when we see it, there’s also the possibility of the City case coming to a head. Based on the scale of the single breach punishments if City are guilty of years of systematic fraud I don’t see how the punishment is less than expulsion, or a points deduction so big it’s effectively relegation.

I will believe a SIGNIFICANT City points deduction when I see it.

Would be something like a large fine (meaningless to them) and a 15 points deduction (and they would probably still finish in the Champions League places). Then they would probably wipe all 115 off with a clean slate.

(And get a backhander)