Relegation 23/24 Thread

IF we do need something from last game, you’d think if City are already winners, it might just make our game at Arsenal that tiny bit easier if they’ve nothing to play for.

Clutching at straws obviously but it would of been a disaster if we needed something & they can still win league going into that game

Arsenal would still beat us mate wearing slippers and not getting out of first gear.

What worries me are the 6 pointers. Luton and Forest. I know in theory they're easier but slipping up has far bigger consequences. Would have prefered games against the likes of Fulham and Palace.
Well if your destiny is in your own hands and you fail, you have nobody else to blame. It's all you can ask for, and if we don't have the guts to fight for the results against Forest and Luton, they deserve to stay up more than we do.

Well if your destiny is in your own hands and you fail, you have nobody else to blame. It's all you can ask for, and if we don't have the guts to fight for the results against Forest and Luton, they deserve to stay up more than we do.
I agree, we got to get the points we're expected to get if we're to stay up

Dyche isn't going to save us it's the players that a lot of the fans despise just like that Doucoure wonder goal kept us up against Bournemouth after pickford made several decent saves. Dyche Is woeful and starting to revert to the dyche without ideas , players need to steer getting clinical and take chances not stayed glued to our box playing a low block

8 points (if we can get them) should be enough. That would leave Luton needing to get 9 (taking into account our superior goal difference). Essentially 3 wins or 2 wins and 3 draws for their last 5 games. As they've only won six games all season, that's a tall order. Wouldn't be comfortable though.

8 points (if we can get them) should be enough. That would leave Luton needing to get 9 (taking into account our superior goal difference). Essentially 3 wins or 2 wins and 3 draws for their last 5 games. As they've only won six games all season, that's a tall order. Wouldn't be comfortable though.

It's not going to be comfortable until we're mathematically safe and I haven't got any fingernails left to chew - but at this stage I'd be gobsmacked if we're not still in the Premier League next season.