Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful who we mention here, especially that 1st line, that to me seems exactly what Everton are doing.

I`d love to be as confident as others to say "we will be sound" and "we will finish mid table" because I just don`t see it at the moment, we have the rest of the window to go in which Frank says "Something will happen".

Hopefully it does happen, whatever that is and alot more and we can get ourselves on a run to ease the pressure on the club and Frank Lamoard whilst alaying some fears some of the fanbase has.

I think we will be top 12 tbh.

Leicester: they have a better first team than we do. Easily. A decent manager would see their team and accept it in a heartbeat. Villa too.

I see on paper they do. But they all want out.

Maddison. Wants out.
Tielemans. Wants out.
Fofana. Gone.
Rodgers. Not spent a penny all summer.

I think our fans always lack of patient.
I know what they worry but it is still the time for us to back the team and manager. If we did sack FL, who would be hired? Rooney? I dont think we can hire someone who can be supported by most of us. Lets try to trust the board and FL.
FL has his hands tied.

I wouldn’t trust this board at all, they’ve been shocking for years.

DCL getting some sort of consistency would be huge. Gueye coming back and being the player he was when he left would also be a big boost. There are question marks over whether either of those things can happen, but if they do you'd really hope we'd have enough to spare us from the horrors of last season.

Who is first, Gerrard , or Lampard ???
Moyes coming here for three points and Franks last game unless he gets his, our finger out.
To early, but if we only got 2points come end of this session, before International break.?????
Big Duncan wont be taking a job yet.???

To much over thinking , Coachy speak now.The Group, this that the other.
Ability, Potter??
Whos got the answer.??
I've no idea what is being said here...

There's no way you don't partake in LSD.

His posts remind me of a program I used to try and cheat on my French home work at school. You typed the French text in and then asked the program to translate to English.

The words that would be produced by the program were English but it made no grammatical sense.

Teacher caught on in no time.

It's us and Bournemouth and another
The relegation fodder is all hanging out in the bottom third. West Ham will most likely escape soon enough.

So far I would tip Bournemouth, Forest and Wolves. Leicester can go down if they keep playing rubbish defense. Usually 50+ goals is plenty, which is what they're on pace for, but it isn't if you let two in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.