Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an emotional man by any stretch but I think today might be the first time I've cried over football. Mostly due to the relief of it being over for another year.

Quite often in statistics, these outlying results are ignored. But yeh, I'm probably trying to underplay my expectations.
I can't think of any reason that you would remove a result if you were analysing the dataset, it's what's known as a true outlier. Removing it makes your data inaccurate.

We’re lucky there are several poor teams this season, and our fate is still in our own hands before we play today. Hopefully we find a way to start this game on the front foot, and stay that way. Our lack of creative players, goal scorers and fullbacks is a big issue, but if all those available give their all, and be positive throughout, we should have enough to just survive imo. At least that’s what I’m telling myself! Maybe nobody in the relagation area will win, these teams don’t win much, just because they now have to, doesn’t mean that they will? COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.