Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with that considering.

We are very fortunate TBH to have it in our own hands on the last game of the season with only 33 points.

On paper it's an easy game to! COYB!!!

I’m not really sure what the Leicester game plan is here?

It seems like it’s only a matter of time before Newcastle score?

Only thought is they wait until 60 then bring on Maddison and Barnes with the hope of nicking it?

You just answered your own question.
Leicester played it perfectly and nearly nicked it with almost the last kick.

Would have been probably the most disciplined performance I've ever seen if they had won that after seeing Newcastle miss about 7 incredibly simple chances and hit the woodwork about 4 times.

Christ, that result should have been around 8-0 but could so easily have ended 0-1.

Yes we should. We haven't signed the right players for a number of seasons and have let our best players go without replacement. We absolutely deserve to be in this mess.

What a save from Pope. It's in our hands which is what we need but I just don't know where the goal(s) will come from if DCL is out and we have no rb or lb. Gonna be a bag of nerves all week.
No mate. Everton Football Club shouldn't be in this position. Evertonians don't deserve this.

Why do so many people think that Everton won’t win? Surely, surely you will.

The only thing I can think of is if you were an opposition team and you had the chance to relegate Everton at Goodison, you’d be all over it.
We haven’t won at home in months…we have no striker worthy of the name. It will be anything but easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.