Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may call this post ignorant but I'm not as in the know as some others.

Is it better for us long term to stay up or go down. I know it sounds a silly question but if we stay up are we likely to receive points deduction, transfer embargo etc next season so delaying the inevitable?

Burnley twelve months ago were apparently doomed if they went down but have had one of their best seasons ever and have come back fighting.

Fun fact: I always liked the idea of going to an Everton game away to West Ham when they played at Upton Park.

Disclaimer: I generally don’t go to matches unless I’m put up in corporate hospitality, and I don’t know anyone who has a box at West Ham’s stadium (which is incidentally not even Upton Park anymore), so the point is irrelevant.
Tory

Some may call this post ignorant but I'm not as in the know as some others.

Is it better for us long term to stay up or go down. I know it sounds a silly question but if we stay up are we likely to receive points deduction, transfer embargo etc next season so delaying the inevitable?

Burnley twelve months ago were apparently doomed if they went down but have had one of their best seasons ever and have come back fighting.
We simply must stay up, that's it

1684672816807.png

Status
Not open for further replies.