Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Forest have absolutely had us all off here. They had the most difficult run-in on paper and are about the secure safety with a game left. Fair play to them - but what an utter farce all the same lol

It's going into a straight three-way relegation shootout on the final day and I'd be lying if I said I was confident we'd be alright, and that's even before Leeds & Leicester have played game 37..... 🤦‍♂️

I don’t want to stay up, if all we are going to do is have a record like this….DDWLLLL - I would rather us reset. There is absolutely no point in just making up the Numbers…..I’m just fookin’ board to the back teeth of 30 years of it. Thats why I have reconciled myself that whatever will be will be (I know that won’t be a popular opinion)
Rather reset in Prem than championship. Can't believe a genuine Everton fan wants us to get relegated.

I don’t want to stay up, if all we are going to do is have a record like this….DDWLLLL - I would rather us reset. There is absolutely no point in just making up the Numbers…..I’m just fookin’ board to the back teeth of 30 years of it. Thats why I have reconciled myself that whatever will be will be (I know that won’t be a popular opinion)

mate you should want your team to stay up that’s what we all want no matter

Status
Not open for further replies.