Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds won't get another point. They will know they can't draw their way in, so will need to go for it. Leaving themselves open. Gonna have to play anti Fat Sam football.
You’re forgetting special dispensation fc and the airlift operation to get them the CL - I still think the horse punchers will get done over by pgmol/var/prem league and it could happen vs Leeds.

I'm very much concerned about a Leeds win on Saturday.

Most of the elements are there, minus the early kick-off. Home atmospheres tend to be slightly subdued by early kick-offs.

See also Leicester v Liverpool on Monday night. Liverpool are more flakey than Newcastle I think.

See also Leicester v Liverpool on Monday night. Liverpool are more flakey than Newcastle I think.
They will get all the help they need for that final CL place, I'm not worried about them. Newcastle will be watching over their shoulder because of them and Man Utd and will also want to get something as they felt robbed after the game with Arsenal.

…..as with last weekend, the bookies think us winning is the least likely, indeed we are the same odds as we were to beat Brighton;

Everton 8-1 to beat City
Leeds 7/2 to beat Newcastle
Leicester 4-1 to beat the Reds
Forest 13/2 to beat Arsenal.
I find that mental, the same odds to beat the best team in Europe as a top end mid table team. Everyone has really creamed their kecks over Brighton

Just realised that us, Leeds and Leicester all play at home on the last day.
If it goes down to that, I wouldn’t want to be the away teams going into them games. Particularly Goodison and Elland road.

I also wouldn’t put much money on a home loss for any of the teams, so let’s hope we can have it in the bag by then.

Just realised that us, Leeds and Leicester all play at home on the last day.
If it goes down to that, I wouldn’t want to be the away teams going into them games. Particularly Goodison and Elland road.

I also wouldn’t put much money on a home loss for any of the teams, so let’s hope we can have it in the bag by then.
Bournemouth frighten me...needs to be mopped up in the next 2 for me.

I find that mental, the same odds to beat the best team in Europe as a top end mid table team. Everyone has really creamed their kecks over Brighton
I reckon the fact that one is at home and one was away probably came into it, but yeah, the spaffing over this Brighton team all season is a bit mad. Don’t remember teams receiving half the plaudits these have when pushing for an intertoto cup place (or whatever it’s called these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.