Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you why a win would be huge tomorrow.

If we win Leeds would have to beat one of City or Newcastle to then go above us irrespective of our results before we play Wolves.

Equally Leicester would have to beat one of Fulham or Newcastle again to leap us irrespective of our results prior to Wolves

Tell you why a win would be huge tomorrow.

If we win Leeds would have to beat one of City or Newcastle to then go above us irrespective of our results before we play Wolves.

Equally Leicester would have to beat one of Fulham or Newcastle again to leap us irrespective of our results prior to Wolves
All true the only real spanner in the works is Everton are crap!!!

I think we will loose again tomorrow. Sadly we are showing every sign of a club in freefall. Theres just nothing to this Everton team at all. Not one single player with an ounce of creative footballing brain and quality on the ball.
Why we turned our noses up at Ross Barkley returning in the summer I will never understand. Would be our best player or at the very least, an imact from the bench.

Vardy hat trick incoming...
IMG_6305.jpeg

A point v Leicester goes a long way because it stops Leicester gaining more ground from us and keeps us just 1 point behind but a WIN would be excellent.

Brighton and Wolves away - we could grab something. Brighton are dangerous but they have a lot of games still to play (7 games) so maybe we catch them on a good day.

With Wolves despite their display v Brighton, will be very much on the beach given other results.

City is a no no unless they have the league sworn up if Arsenal continue to slip and want to concentrate on Real 2nd leg

Then last game v Bournemouth at home which I think we would all take going into the final game of the season given how crestfallen we have been.

Leeds awful run of late with Man City up next and Forest losing last minute is a huge psychological blows.

A mini collapse from them both would help us stir away from the drop however it's 1 win in 10 for Dyche's Blues but 3 draws away from home so it's time we got our 2nd away win of the season.

Come On You Blues 💙

A point v Leicester goes a long way because it stops Leicester gaining more ground from us and keeps us just 1 point behind but a WIN would be excellent.

Brighton and Wolves away - we could grab something. Brighton are dangerous but they have a lot of games still to play (7 games) so maybe we catch them on a good day.

With Wolves despite their display v Brighton, will be very much on the beach given other results.

City is a no no unless they have the league sworn up if Arsenal continue to slip and want to concentrate on Real 2nd leg

Then last game v Bournemouth at home which I think we would all take going into the final game of the season given how crestfallen we have been.

Leeds awful run of late with Man City up next and Forest losing last minute is a huge psychological blows.

A mini collapse from them both would help us stir away from the drop however it's 1 win in 10 for Dyche's Blues but 3 draws away from home so it's time we got our 2nd away win of the season.

Come On You Blues 💙

My head is so frazzled right now with this relegation fight that i dont know if thats good or bad to go into the the game.
I do think though that will be dyche's approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.