Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a concern Everton won't adapt very well in the championship. It could prove a bit of a culture shock to some of our overpaid and underperforming players. Games may be tougher than expected due to teams wanting to generate valuable publicity, from beating such a long-serving top-flight club!

Our boardroom, DOF, and coaching staff will have to demonstrate a different skill set in order to flourish in the championship. This is something not many Evertonians have seen evidence of in the last few years. Gigantic decisions will have to be made on contracts, recruitment, and the continuous development of the stadium.

It's very difficult to forecast how Everton would do one division lower but I don't think anybody would be surprised if we struggled. You have to understand a lot of clubs that go down are seasoned veterans. They know what it means and have experience of how to get on top of things. I'm concerned that if we do drop Everton will continue to make daft decisions on and off the pitch which may unfortunately drag us down even deeper.

After watching Forest win last night I've decided to go out tonight and avoid anything to do with the match. The barcodes were excellent against Spurs and are the perfect example of where we should be as a club after all the investment we've had in playing staff. I will check the score tomorrow morning. If by some miracle we win I'll weep like a baby into my cornflakes and kick myself for not watching it. The truth is though I can't put myself through the wringer to watch another 90 minutes of this utterly uninspiring gaggle of pretenders mug us all off yet again.

Ive read a few times people saying players like iwobi will shine down there. Absolutely no chance. He wont fancy it one bit. He doesnt even fancy games in this league.
If we drop then attitude will have to change as will many of the players. Tbh im sick to the back teeth of most of them so sweeping them out the door wont be an issue with me.

34 points is the target for safety

2 wins in the remaining fixtures is easily do-able, even if Newcastle win tonight.

Wouldn’t be surprised to be on 34 points come 10pm on Monday night. Grind out a couple of close 1-0 wins

Last season I didn’t think we were going down and felt pretty confident we wouldn’t even though we were in the scrap.

Feels different this season even though I think we have a better manager for the job.

I cant believe how many fans on twitter and on here saying that's it we are gone.
All we need to do is concentrate on tonight's game 1st then the next one after that, that is all we can do.
Are Forest safe now because they have won NO will we beat safe or relegated after tonight's game NO.

There are 24 points to play for and by hook or crook we need to make sure we just get as many as we can and that is every game their are points to be won Man City at home bring it on

COYB

I cant believe how many fans on twitter and on here saying that's it we are gone.
All we need to do is concentrate on tonight's game 1st then the next one after that, that is all we can do.
Are Forest safe now because they have won NO will we beat safe or relegated after tonight's game NO.

There are 24 points to play for and by hook or crook we need to make sure we just get as many as we can and that is every game their are points to be won Man City at home bring it on

COYB
18 actually.

Relegation is part of the sport, as anoying and upsetting it may be....its what happens.

Other big clubs have gone down before, and are still ok today...many even better than us.

COYB

i know, it's like we didn't actually need to win a game until yesterday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.