Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 8 points gets us to 36. It will be close, but I think that would be enough. Not saying I think we will get the 8 points, just that I think it would see us safe
Obviously loads of twists and turns yet but 8 points seems very very tough. Hopefully Dom can make a difference

Momentum has been sucked out of us since doucoure suspension then Coleman and Onana got injured.

I think Coleman’s injury has been devastating for us, we have been targeted at right back since and none of Godfrey,Holgate or Patterson look like they can even do a job there in his absence.

It’s such a tight battle that small things will swing it. The 3 points were there to be taken against Fulham and the players just didn’t put in a performance. If we’d have won that then we’d be laughing.

Desperately need to get 4 points from the next two otherwise we really will be done.

Momentum has been sucked out of us since doucoure suspension then Coleman and Onana got injured.

I think Coleman’s injury has been devastating for us, we have been targeted at right back since and none of Godfrey,Holgate or Patterson look like they can even do a job there in his absence.

It’s such a tight battle that small things will swing it. The 3 points were there to be taken against Fulham and the players just didn’t put in a performance. If we’d have won that then we’d be laughing.

Desperately need to get 4 points from the next two otherwise we really will be done.
Spot on that. And we'll need to get a new RB in the summer.

However - and as you say small things can swing it for teams - we'll have players coming back in again.

The reality is that when all the kecks pissing is done we stand about the same chance as Leicester and Leeds to survive.

Dyche's good work with a steady starting 11 got us to this point when I thought we were gone when the window shut end of January. So we should see this as still reasonable odds to get out of it.

If we don’t get at least 4 points from the next 2 we probably need a win away at Brighton, which you just can’t see happening, unless they have their eye on the fa cup final
Well we need Brighton to beat Forest on Wednesday so I hope they don't go the extra time here.

None of the teams in the bottom 3 look capable of winning a game.

But you do realise that being in the bottom 3 is not a good thing, right?
Just the bottom three? Have you been watching Leeds lately?

And forget Leicester's renaissance. They'll be right in it till the final day of the season.

I said pre-Palace that we needed a minimum 8 points so only 7 to go. I still think it's a big ask esp. given our next three games. We go down and it's probably on goal difference. The final game is going to be massive but...again ...for all the wrong reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.