Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we avoid a proper carting in all of them confidence will be ok. Two of them are free hits anyway. Your second point is spot on. After the three mentioned we have to play 8 teams that are currently below us;
Home
Leicester
Everton
West Ham
Bournemouth
Forest

Away
Leeds
Southampton
Wolves

The points will have to come from these 8 games.
Lots of winnable games there. You have picked up some useful draws recently that should help you avoid being part of this in the final couple of rounds of fixtures

And here is the league table since the WC.

Table since World Cup.png

And here is the league table since the WC.

View attachment 205941
really telling now isn't it, keeping Lampard after the Bournemouth debacle? we havea terrible team, but having a terrible manager also, is a recipe for disaster, if we somehow recover from this it would be a miracle. I still think we're done.

wonder what the meltdown will be like later when we've lost today..(yep, thats right, im that guy full of negative Everton!)

It’s a shame we couldn’t hold on, but still gained a point over most of teams around us.
This. Stop the rot. Showed some good resilience. Hopefully restored some confidence. I think Garner into the midfield would give us much more cutting edge in getting the ball forwards- and would be an infinitely better option than Davies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.