Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester were always a decent side playing badly. We are a bad side playing badly. And have been for 2 years.
I don’t disagree but we still have half a season to fix it so I don’t agree with these shouts of ‘we’re down’ at this point. We need forwards in asap and the window opens after the next game so hopefully no messing around…

Right now there aren’t three worse teams than us.
But also, there weren’t three words teams than Leicester at the start of the season, Leeds last season, Southampton often go on runs being the worst etc.

My point is, there is a long way left to go and we will be completely different once we stop having to line up with no goal threat every week.

This January window is so important.
Our current level has been pretty consistent for 2 full years now. The ‘it’ll be fine once…’ shouts are not grounded in reality I’m afraid.

….I’m afraid we support a very sick club. Those at the helm talk the talk but are ineffective and inefficient.

We hunt for the cause, we look who to blame but the sickness is an epidemic that translates to the pitch. I’m not sure of the cure.

Our current level has been pretty consistent for 2 full years now. The ‘it’ll be fine once…’ shouts are not grounded in reality I’m afraid.
I’m not saying it’ll be fine as is, because we’re completely toothless, I’m saying we need attacking improvements or it won’t be fine but there is time for it to be fine if we get them.

Our goalkeeper and defenders are good and the midfield is ok if it has people moving in front of it in my opinion.

I’m not saying it’ll be fine as is, because we’re completely toothless, I’m saying we need attacking improvements or it won’t be fine but there is time for it to be fine if we get them.

Our goalkeeper and defenders are good and the midfield is ok if it has people moving in front of it in my opinion.
We should at least be able to avoid losing if that’s the case though, and we can’t. I think the problems are a bit deeper than just up front personally.

Nice to know at Christmas time I was the first thing to pop into your head immediately after a game , I'm obviously living rent free there.
You also pulled this stunt last year and it backfired with you backpedalling as we didn't get relegated as I recall.

It didn’t backfire, because we were in a relegation battle as I always said we would be. And I said we would be this season and we are.

We’re going down unless we act now. It’s at least 6 weeks too late but just have to hope there’s enough time.
We're lucky that break happened, we'd be finished by now if we'd been playing these last few weeks. Brighton becomes the next biggest game of the season, and I don't fancy our chances there

Status
Not open for further replies.