Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying here we'll get 3 points against Brentford, they are conveniently forgetting that Brentford area fine team with a top manager who recently won away at Manchester City.
We're going to get a fisting but Frankie Lampard, the worst manager on earth took a point off city at the etihad whilst the world's biggest weirdo Nathan Jones knocked them out the cup. Teams do get results against them from time to time.

See if you do this for other clubs down there its quite interesting, lets look at Leeds

Chelsea A
Brighton H
Wolves A
Arsenal A
Forest H
Palace H
Liverpool H
Fulham A
Leicester H
Bournmouth A
Man City A
Newcastle H
West Ham A
Spurs H

I dont see them getting more points then us, they coulld easily come in sub 35 points this season, that run in is a nightmare with 3 top 4 chasers
Leeds will beat us on Saturday and Everton may well find some way to score against us when we play you. 1 goal for you will do the trick….🙁

We'll cack our pants at Stamford Bridge.

I imagine Potterball with be sacked after Leeds do you this weekend !
We WILL lose on Saturday. I’ve put £20 on them at 9-2. I hope I lose my money but we’re only not right in it at the moment because we’ve somehow got over 30 points. But we could easily be in relegation trouble if we don’t get a win in the next 3 or 4. We are utter crap and it’s baffling…

Let's ask the people who predict the most right in our Pickem league...

View attachment 205699

@Clarky cat
@LocalNative
@ste d' indica
@terryefc
@uglykidjoe1982

What are you saying, are we staying up or are we doomed?
I echo the sentiment that leaving it too late to get rid of Lampard might of done for us, however I do think we can survive.

Arsenal twice, Liverpool away, Leeds and Villa at home and Dyche managed 6 points which would be what you would expect as a minimum if we were to keep on course to stay up. These are hard games to gauge where the team is because in 3 of those you expect us to not see the ball for 70 odd minutes and history tells us we get nothing at Mordor or the Emirates so I think Dyche has done ok so far. The defensive organisation in the team is night and day to what Lampard served up and there is a geniune game plan now and the players will hopefully get better at being the correct distances away from each other as the games come.

The team has started to create chances as well now, (although nobody is putting them away) this is another improvement on the previous manager who clearly didn’t/couldn’t organise any passages of play to engineer scoring opportunities.

Games like Forest away on Sunday and playing teams in league limbo with half an eye on their Dubai holiday will be the results that keep us up not getting spanked at the the champions elect.

I still believe.

That's somewhat academic. If we want to stay up, we need to start putting points on the board.

There's no point speculating about what other teams might achieve in the same time period - we need to concentrate on our games. We need a LOT of points, and quickly.
Unfortunately people are looking at our fixtures and dont see where the goals and points are coming from...

Forget Chelsea A, Spurs H, Man Utd A, Newcastle H, Brighton A, Man City H and Wolves A.

The remaining 5 games are all MUST WIN - Forest A, Brenford H, Fulham H, Palace A, Leicester A & Bournemouth H

See... there isnt 5 or 6 wins for us in there....

Its game over, Dyche wont turn this around, not now........

We WILL lose on Saturday. I’ve put £20 on them at 9-2. I hope I lose my money but we’re only not right in it at the moment because we’ve somehow got over 30 points. But we could easily be in relegation trouble if we don’t get a win in the next 3 or 4. We are utter crap and it’s baffling…
Is it really baffling though? Richarlison was the only guy that really caused an issue for the other team to stop, and they sold him and signed no one remotely close in skill with the money. Most on this board were bewildered that they were ignoring forwards in the summer and even more bewildered when they did it again in January. This team has no threats to score. I am baffled that the people in authority didn't see the obvious problem. That will likely make a great topic for a book one day.

Hahahahah no mate you are not in relegation trouble.

Same people will also reckon that Bournemouth are already relegated though they are on the same points as us:

download.png
Exactly, often we’re always comparing leeds and ourselves, but there’s a chance we could both go down!

I can’t see it personally like but when they’re level points with a game in hand can’t rule it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.