Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's sell Richarlison and Gordon and get McNeil and Gilmour in.

That'll save us.

FFS, I sometimes think this club needs to be relagated to get some perspective back.

It's a terrible organisation.

We have sunk to the level of a Burnley or Norwich. And that is no exaggeration.
That is very cruel on Burnley and Norwich

Forest look solid and have yet to play a number of their new players.

I hope the Everton board and management team are watching.
Forest were awful in their first game. They were continually picked apart. Their second game was showered with good luck. WHU missed a penalty and hit the woodwork several times. They can't possibly be that lucky 2 games in a row.

If DCL hadn't have gotten injured, there's no doubt in my mind we wouldn't be looking to bring in a striker 2 weeks before window closing, simply wasn't a priority concern. Blessing in disguise it happened when it did to force the club into looking for one. Negligence from the club.
These are my favorite takes. It was negligent of the club to not bring in a striker in the future because you’re sure they wouldn’t have. You’re blaming the club for something you just made up!

Let's sell Richarlison and Gordon and get McNeil and Gilmour in.

That'll save us.

FFS, I sometimes think this club needs to be relagated to get some perspective back.

It's a terrible organisation.

We have sunk to the level of a Burnley or Norwich. And that is no exaggeration.
So, to recap, you want anyone to take you seriously when you say we are replacing the 100m+ from Richy and Gordon with the 15m of McNeil and Gilmour(loan). Do you think Onana just came out of the found loose change? Are any future players funded by Bills piggybank?

Does anyone know what it means for the new stadium if relegation happens?

Is funding secured irrespective of relegation? I hope so!

I honestly think with the right recruitment, we shouldn't need to be worried about being in a relegatio battle.
You cant rely on recruitment, it isnt guaranteed.

As it stands now, 2 losses, would you be confident we win any of the next 4 games which is Forest H, Brentford A, Leeds A and Liverpool H.

I cant see us getting any wins from them, could be sat here after 6 games with no wins and already 5/6 cut adrift in the relegation zone. That is a long way back because losing games is a hard habit to get out of, as we seen last season.

The next 2 games after that is Arsenal A and West Ham H.... Where is the points coming from?

Forest were awful in their first game. They were continually picked apart. Their second game was showered with good luck. WHU missed a penalty and hit the woodwork several times. They can't possibly be that lucky 2 games in a row.
Have you been an Everton supporter very long mate?

Opposition Striker not scored for six months.

Opposition not been awarded a penalty for 12 months.

This is Everton yanno. :)

Bottom 3 in the premier league have a common link- David Moyes.
We don’t sign any decent strikers, then I will guarantee that we won’t get out of the bottom 3 all season, we are there now because it has been a couple of months now we’re Richarlison has gone and has not been replaced, DCL got injured very early Aug, so no strikers (you can’t include Rondon) going into the 3rd game of the season against one of our relegation rivals who have options up front, this is typical Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.