Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds win today and our team, and specifically their fragile mentalities, lose/draw against Bournemouth. That's what my fear is.

I think we cope with the pressure of being in it on the last only if we start the day outside the bottom three.
leeds win today and we are down anyway. they will eat up spurs at Elland Road last game of the season fighting for their lives.

Was ecstatic when Mina scored. It’s a huge point in hindsight, as Leeds now must win at least once (or draw twice, and hope we lose), to stay up.

About 10 minutes later, I remembered we’d lost our centre forward, have no full backs and Leeds now have a huge reason to win today.

Feel by 3:30 we’ll know exactly where our relegation hope stands. Outside the bottom 3, and we’ve got a great chance, in it? We’re gone, and there won’t be any miracle this time.

Leeds win today and our team, and specifically their fragile mentalities, lose/draw against Bournemouth. That's what my fear is.

I think we cope with the pressure of being in it on the last only if we start the day outside the bottom three.
Unfortunately, if Leeds win today, we can still go down even if we beat Bournemouth if Leeds win their last game as well. Today's outcome is absolutely massive in our survival hopes. Anything but a Leeds win gives us a fighting chance because i cannot see Leicester winning both of their games.

The Arsenal nervous breakdown has shocked us and really not helped. West Ham turn up today and it may be OK. Leeds win and we know what comes next.

Weird, isn’t it?

I’ve been one of the most positive, but we finished the game with 4 players out of position, and it was a horrible performance too.

Given the players we have, the injuries we’ve had, we can’t really have done much more away from home recently than what we’ve done since the Forest game. If it’s not enough then it’s not enough but the fight backs against Chelsea, Wolves, Leicester, and Spurs at home could just end up being the points that keep us up.

it’s not even half ten and i’m f sweating for the game at 2 and it’s not even my club

i can’t stand the feeling of something out of your own hands.
I know what you mean Matty, but just by acknowledgement that it's out of your own hands should bring you a bit of peace.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about the outcome unless you believe in prayer I suppose. What will happen will happen so try not to get too emotionally invested in what other teams are doing.

Our fate will be determined by how crap we've been this entire season. If by some miracle there are three worse teams than us come next Saturday evening then so be it, no harm in hoping for that scenario. Just don't take on the stress about other teams results, our own are bad enough!

I think we cant be any more competitive then what we have been with what we have available, Dyche has gotten 18 points from his 17 games, a great return with the quality we have available and basically a team without a Centre forward. Broke my heart yesterday watching us without a striker and full backs and our most creative players playing in the back line. I think hes done an incredible job given the context and we're fighting.

I see Leicester and Leeds getting minimum a draw each mate in this round mate - one could win, im expecting results from them. If they dont its a bonus. But i think its a big ask for both to get five points from two they have to earn five points to our 4 -, if we take care of Bourmouth and that's simply what we have to do no buts no maybes, that's our controllable - If we dont we deserve to go down. So its about nerve, focus and holding that space this week - its a special type of purgatory. Its all on Bourmouth for me. I always felt it would be first past the post to 35.

It all comes down to the last game - the big question is are we good enough, the team will be given every chance - there is no where else you would want that game to be played but Goodision it will be a bear pit.

Yeah, I agree with all of that mate. My instinct is that it's too much to see West Ham picking up points in both their remaining games. I think Leeds are in the box seat, simply because we are past the bare bones stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.