Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically every result went for us this weekend. Now all we have got to do is something that we have only done once this season. Win away from home. Can almost guess what is coming tbh. Half assed effort, loads of bad passes and misses and gift Leicester a jump up to 16th instead of us.

That is what i am fully expecting to happen with this group of losers but i wish just once they would prove me wrong and make me proud to support them again.
We couldn't have asked for a better set of results, it's there for us

It’s not a free swing because we’re in the relegation zone, but the results this weekend have taken some pressure off the Leicester game. It’s an opportunity now not a win to just keep parity, now it’s a chance to strike a dent against other teams.

I said since yesterday's terrible collapse from Forest that there was probably two fixtures left for both them and Leeds to get points from left this season.

Leeds had their game today. They got f.a. They will get utterly mauled by City next week and their GD will be minus 28/29.

Forest have very good chance to come next against S'ton. That will be their last chance to get some distance from us. The pressure on them to get the win is enormous. If they dont get it I dont see them getting another chance to get a win.

I think GD will start to work for us after Leeds play next week and we already have it over Forest. We have 5 games in front of us to get about 5 / 6 points to stay up IMO.

Can’t wait for us to absolutely not capitalise on every game going our way this weekend

Think Dyche will just play for a point again. I can't see much frontfoot play tomorrow bar trying to get early crosses in for DCL as give Leicester too much space and they can hurt you.

It's a risk as to have a serious shot of staying up going to need to find a win from somewhere before Bournemouth at home imo.

it is about picking points up, but obviously the less games to play, the longer we are in the bottom 3 - the more the need to pick up 3 points becomes. I would rather we approach it with that mentality now rather than see the odd freak result from our rivals, where we many need to win with two games to go….these players aren’t great under pressure

We could do with 4pts from the next 2 games whichever way around the results go.

That would need us needing to win 1 of 3 left.

People do remember we literally drew at Palace two games ago? You’d think we were on a ten game losing streak the way people go on.

Great results this weekend. Teams have missed their chance, now it’s our turn, we’re capable of getting points from Leicester no question.

Dyche has 'thrown' United, Fulham, Palace and Newcastle games both with poor team selections and poor tactics...and zero in game manageement.

A draw at Palace is one point when we could have had 3 but for his stupidity.

Id be confident to save ourselves if we booted him and used a caretaker.

Very worried with him. He seems to have no idea.

They'll see Southampton as their banker home like everyone is seeing Bournemouth at home on the last day as a nailed on win. Southampton last won what in early Feb and Bournemouth won about 5 in last 7?!

I know which one looks easier to me but then football isn't always played on paper and they did pick up a few injuries today.

I assume Southampton can go down if they lose next weekend so that may motivate them a bit more but they know their fate by now.

Southampton have played well away at Arsenal and caused difficulties for Newcastle. They’ve also beaten Chelsea and drew with United away. It’s not a banker for Forest at all especially as they’ve got to win it and Southampton are just having a free swing knowing they’ve got nothing to lose.

CBA with these muppets saying we keep getting gifts and we deserve to go down if we can’t take advantage. Every team down there are garbage and all will be saying the same thing. Leeds and Leicester fans seeing us get tonked by Newcastle while Bournemouth beat Southampton and forest lost to Brentford would no doubt be saying they’re getting gifts and needed to beat Bournemouth today or everton tomorrow. It’s as if these people think we’re a great team but the players aren’t giving 100%. No 90% of our players are championship standard at best and if we do win tomorrow it’ll be more by luck than judgement or quality

I said since yesterday's terrible collapse from Forest that there was probably two fixtures left for both them and Leeds to get points from left this season.

Leeds had their game today. They got f.a. They will get utterly mauled by City next week and their GD will be minus 28/29.

Forest have very good chance to come next against S'ton. That will be their last chance to get some distance from us. The pressure on them to get the win is enormous. If they dont get it I dont see them getting another chance to get a win.

I think GD will start to work for us after Leeds play next week and we already have it on Forest. We have 5 games in front of us to get about 5 / 6 points to stay up IMO.

Leeds have completely imploded defensively since that Palace game. Pretty sure it was -12 or thereabouts only 3-4 games back. Man. City and Newcastle will certainly stick a few past them but then really all teams will be losing games in the run in and it will require very good defensive performances to keep the Brighton and Man. City scores down.

Bournemouth effectively safe now as well, hopefully if we can seal safety on the last day then they are well and truly on their holidays by that point.
Of the final games for us, Forest and Leeds I think ours is the most winnable. Hopefully we can start the day needing just a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.