Referees v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
1652636384353.png

Same game, same ref, ones a foul one isn’t.
Answers on a post card….

Neither red card was a wrong decision.

We've seen multiple shirt pulls get ignored in our games (it happens multiple times a week). I don't agree with it but shirt pull does not equal penalty.

I don't agree that the Brentford guy had to get a second yellow for the penalty foul. People will argue with me on that I guess.

We have to stop leaving the game in the hands of others.

We as supporters need to stop blaming the referee every week and look at the sh1t players that pull on the shirt.
If we scored a goal or two more than the opposition, we wouldn't need to bother about refs.
Have you seen the state of these players? Hoofing out instead of passing and finding a team mate.
They look like 8 or 9 year olds and these are being paid millions every year.
No.
We are a goal up and should’ve had a pen to make it 2-0 if the game was properly officiated today.
2-0 up, Goodison rocking, 11v11 we win that game today 100%.
The players were crap most games pretty much up until Man United at home when we started to fight properly. Since then, the games we lost have been crap referee decisions against Liverpool and Brentford and let’s not forget about the City and Newcastle games before that.
We’re in this relegation fight because the players were crap for most of the season, but we’d have been out of it by latest today if the officials were competent.

Neither red card was a wrong decision.

We've seen multiple shirt pulls get ignored in our games (it happens multiple times a week). I don't agree with it but shirt pull does not equal penalty.

I don't agree that the Brentford guy had to get a second yellow for the penalty foul. People will argue with me on that I guess.

We have to stop leaving the game in the hands of others.

Thats for finally admitting you dont know the rules.

Absolutely shafted yet again.

I’m almost convinced that VAR is being used (or not) to make the title race and relegation battle go on as long as possible for TV ratings. And I wonder if it’s got anything to do with this Super League thing. There is absolutely no reason to not overturn that red and give us a penalty. None at all.

People might say we got a penalty, yes, but that’s a clear second yellow for the Brentford player. I genuinely reckon it’s corruption.

The only thing I can think off is that they didn't look at it because he didn't go down.

Which goes completely at odds with wanting players to stay on their feet.

But that's referees for you. The worst of humanity. Tiny little insect people who derive their self worth from screwing over football teams.

Hang them all.

Its just another decision which is so bad I'm struggling to put into words. How can a VAR look at that and not give a pen. Its utterly inexplicable.

Absolutely shafted yet again.

I’m almost convinced that VAR is being used (or not) to make the title race and relegation battle go on as long as possible for TV ratings. And I wonder if it’s got anything to do with this Super League thing. There is absolutely no reason to not overturn that red and give us a penalty. None at all.

People might say we got a penalty, yes, but that’s a clear second yellow for the Brentford player. I genuinely reckon it’s corruption.

Its been obvious for weeks.

That supposed ref today has done this to us time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.