Red away kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I feel the same. Munster Rugby play in red so it doesn't bother me, but it must be different for the local fans growing up with it in their faces I guess

Not bothered personally by red being a 'feature' of the 2nd or 3rd strip. Pink is not a shirt colour imo, I quite like cerise though.

No one owns a colour. I still squirm remembering the reaction to some when Koeman was pictured with a red xmas tree (possibly the least offensive thing he did). Some acted like a load of numpties.

I've got loads of people messaging me telling me the away this season is a Salmon Pink gone wrong and its actually red.

Surely not? Please any ITK people reassure me and tell me its actually white with pinstripes!
What’s an away kit? For that matter what’s a home kit, I heard we where in skins this year

Danka being our sponsors in the early 90's was a tough ride as a 9year old kid surrounded by reds. "hahaha fnar fnar yeah dead funny bang Ferguson header 2 nil sit down you little rats lend me your pencil sharpener before I slide tackle yer ma in the playground at home-time"

Not bothered personally by red being a 'feature' of the 2nd or 3rd strip. Pink is not a shirt colour imo, I quite like cerise though.

No one owns a colour. I still squirm remembering the reaction to some when Koeman was pictured with a red xmas tree (possibly the least offensive thing he did). Some acted like a load of numpties.
If there is a choice...like Christmas Deccies - it's never, never red, ever.

1687635526921.png

Got sent this by a friend….please tell me this is not the real away kit?????

Status
Not open for further replies.