REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my ticket, ordered it last wednesday, i'm in block 11, so to the right of the supposed 'away' area. If that gives any idea of what to expect on ticket sales?

Super saver tickets real easy. Booked Basel to Bern tonight for 20 Swiss Francs for travel on Wednesday ... For return need to wait 2 more days to book ... Going back to zurich from Bern on Friday hopefully very hung over and happy... Will book Friday and should be around same cost ... Real easy lads ! Tip - book single tickets and will get the value !

Super saver tickets real easy. Booked Basel to Bern tonight for 20 Swiss Francs for travel on Wednesday ... For return need to wait 2 more days to book ... Going back to zurich from Bern on Friday hopefully very hung over and happy... Will book Friday and should be around same cost ... Real easy lads ! Tip - book single tickets and will get the value !

What are super saver tickets ?

Cheap tickets for trains in Switzerland. Go to sbb.ch and go to super saver tickets and put in details and you will see ... You will only be able to book tickets to Bern today ... Book return tomorrow or Friday .. You will save 50%

Cheap tickets for trains in Switzerland. Go to sbb.ch and go to super saver tickets and put in details and you will see ... You will only be able to book tickets to Bern today ... Book return tomorrow or Friday .. You will save 50%
Just tried to book the supersaver today but looks like the only train available is the 8.19am and I don't get into Basel until 1pm. Is the supersaver for all trains or just a selected few?

Just tried to book the supersaver today but looks like the only train available is the 8.19am and I don't get into Basel until 1pm. Is the supersaver for all trains or just a selected few?

It's all the trains, but it works as the clock moves, so the time is 12:45 now, so i'll be able to book for the 19th at 12:45, but not for 1:45 if you catch my drift?

Are Young Boys fans buying tickets in the Upper Bullens home section next to the away pen ? Just looked on our ticketing site and quite a few have already been snapped up in that area but not really anywhere else ?

Are Young Boys fans buying tickets in the Upper Bullens home section next to the away pen ? Just looked on our ticketing site and quite a few have already been snapped up in that area but not really anywhere else ?

Good on them.....its what we have done.

We should give them 6k tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.