REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else flying from Bristol on the Thursday morning?

Or staying in the Savoy Hotel?

Everything's sorted now, can't wait!

2 of us in the Savoy Hotel, Bern on the Thursday night. It looks dead central & close to the Waisenhausplatz.

Game tickets came in the post this morning B11 - Reihe 9.

Flying to Geneva on the Wednesday morning from Liverpool, staying over in Geneva on the Wed night & the train to Bern on the Thursday morning.

Not long now, also can't wait!

Really ???
Well that's what they said in the Radio. But i found out that this figure is the max allocation you can get. (whole sector B)
So if B is properly sold out it'll be 8000. (Radio Station just took the largest number) In a new newspaper they wrote that the the club is estimating with 5000 away fans.

Well that's what they said in the Radio. But i found out that this figure is the max allocation you can get. (whole sector B)
So if B is properly sold out it'll be 8000. (Radio Station just took the largest number) In a new newspaper they wrote that the the club is estimating with 5000 away fans.

I think we just about sell out the 5k.....which is unbelievable and better than any other English club.....yet some fans seem disappointed it went to general sale.

Lille numbers has lifted many ppls expectations or maybe seen that number as the norm, one off that.

We have a boss hardcore support, proper Everton mad lads, and we all see the same faces every time we travel.....coyb!!

I think we just about sell out the 5k.....which is unbelievable and better than any other English club.....yet some fans seem disappointed it went to general sale.

Lille numbers has lifted many ppls expectations or maybe seen that number as the norm, one off that.

We have a boss hardcore support, proper Everton mad lads, and we all see the same faces every time we travel.....coyb!!
Wish I still lived in Europe!

I don't see us selling 5k for this but then again I thought we may struggle to shift the 3k v Chelsea given the form we've been in, being midweek and live on TV.

Why do you think we have nearly sold the 5k? Did anyone confirm it in the Box office? Very decent turnout if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.