REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peoples, wasn't on here for a while and too lazy to read back; so:
How many are going, day before or just matchday, to this evil expensive country ?
I'm not sure what I will do, yet. They want 40 euros just for driving there

Hi peoples, wasn't on here for a while and too lazy to read back; so:
How many are going, day before or just matchday, to this evil expensive country ?
I'm not sure what I will do, yet. They want 40 euros just for driving there

Bring all the FCN crew. I'm sure we'll have a right good laugh at the Carnival. €40 is nothing between 4 of you!

I reckon between 3-4,000 will go.

How many tickets left ?

No one seems to know from what I can gather. The club are good at advertising on sale dates etc on Twitter but i've noticed a few people ask how sales are going on there and Everton never respond.

Looking like we won't sell this one out. Hopefully 3,000+ will still be going.

Anyone had any luck with super saver tickets ? Tried today for 5 tickets from Zurich hb cos I know it won't let you buy from airport and is correct for Wednesday 18th and guess what no super saver tickets then tried for single and got one option for a train at 06.30 wondered if they loaded more options as day went on or cynical side of me thinks Bern festival + football fans = payday for SBB maybe naughtyyoungboy you can shed some light?

Just been back on SBB train sight and it appears that more train options are available and looks as though they are loading the options in real time ie I need a train around 15.45 to 16.00 so reckon it won't appear on site until 14.45 as they're an hour different will let you know

Anyone had any luck with super saver tickets ? Tried today for 5 tickets from Zurich hb cos I know it won't let you buy from airport and is correct for Wednesday 18th and guess what no super saver tickets then tried for single and got one option for a train at 06.30 wondered if they loaded more options as day went on or cynical side of me thinks Bern festival + football fans = payday for SBB maybe naughtyyoungboy you can shed some light?

you are right. i have tried several options to buy a ticket from the airport and it didn't work. there are vending machines at every station. buy a ticket from the airports to the next city (geneva or zurich) for a few francs and book the supersaver in advance. check the supersaver page throughout the day again. they update the page so that the tickets pop up exactly 2 weeks before the train leaves the station.

the sbb don't care if there are some extra travellers using their system. they transport 1 million passengers every day.

you are right. i have tried several options to buy a ticket from the airport and it didn't work. there are vending machines at every station. buy a ticket from the airports to the next city (geneva or zurich) for a few francs and book the supersaver in advance. check the supersaver page throughout the day again. they update the page so that the tickets pop up exactly 2 weeks before the train leaves the station.

the sbb don't care if there are some extra travellers using their system. they transport 1 million passengers every day.
Thanks very much I know it's 3.30 ch francs from Zurich airport to Zurich HB then if we get a super saver it's only 25 francs each I've checked train times and we can stay on the same train from Zurich airport just waiting for the IR 2376 to pop up and we'll be in Bern for Wednesday tea time to sample some of those brews you've been telling us all about!

Thanks very much I know it's 3.30 ch francs from Zurich airport to Zurich HB then if we get a super saver it's only 25 francs each I've checked train times and we can stay on the same train from Zurich airport just waiting for the IR 2376 to pop up and we'll be in Bern for Wednesday tea time to sample some of those brews you've been telling us all about!

Just a little heads-up that CHF 3.30 from Zurich airport to the HB is only if you have the Swiss rail card (Halbtax), which (I assume) you don't have.
A standard single from the airport to the HB is CHF 6.60. I know cos I have to get my Mum one every time she comes to visit...

image.jpg

Am i right in thinking thats what i need?

Just a little heads-up that CHF 3.30 from Zurich airport to the HB is only if you have the Swiss rail card (Halbtax), which (I assume) you don't have.
A standard single from the airport to the HB is CHF 6.60. I know cos I have to get my Mum one every time she comes to visit...
Thanks for that

Status
Not open for further replies.