REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go onto the hotels web site you can get a twin room for the night of the 19th Feb at an early bird rate of SFR 195.
If Thomas Cook are booking a group rate for say 100 plus pax they will be getting an industry average of 30% off this rate,
That's a huge mark up !
Don't know what they will do if demand is high
Sportoptions doing a 1 night stay for £370? & staying in Bern

The hotel they are offering is the Ibis Budget Hotel. The hotel is basic however very clean in a new complex very close to the Stadium.
Plenty of Blues staying there, IBIS have good brand standards, part of the Accor group, I would go for that at £370 including flight.

Has anyone managed to book the trains from Zurich to Bern yet as the prices today was 110 CHF for return which is working out at £84 thought the advanced ticket were supposed to go on sale today.

Has anyone managed to book the trains from Zurich to Bern yet as the prices today was 110 CHF for return which is working out at £84 thought the advanced ticket were supposed to go on sale today.
I thought it was only 14 days before the game.

When the **** are the club going to announce the ticket sales details? I mean, how long can it take to decide on what days tickets will be prioritised before going on general sale? Half an hour?

When the **** are the club going to announce the ticket sales details? I mean, how long can it take to decide on what days tickets will be prioritised before going on general sale? Half an hour?

On the Everton website on 14/01/2015
Information on prices and when tickets will be on sale will be made available on evertonfc.com and across Club channels in the week
commencing Monday, 19 January

But details were on the YB website 4 weeks ago
Ticket office taking after the team at the moment or are they on the Jolly to Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.