RAWK Relegation Party - live pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we celebrating such mediocrity. There was nothing but embarrassment after the final whistle at being in this position in the first place. Our club's a disaster. At least we're not kopites I suppose.
Because we won, if you are waiting to win the top trophies before you enjoy sport then you may aswell tell 99% of sports fans they will never have anything to enjoy.

Today is a good day

Because we won, if you are waiting to win the top trophies before you enjoy sport then you may aswell tell 99% of sports fans they will never have anything to enjoy.

Today is a good day
Sorry, that's not it at all, and definitely not a reason to follow sport, today is not the same as enjoying a good cup run, or a 7th place finish, or beating Liverpool or anything like that, it's relief and now sadness and anger at the board, ex managers and players who put us in this position. Today's a good day but the day's nearly over.

Sorry, that's not it at all, and definitely not a reason to follow sport, today is not the same as enjoying a good cup run, or a 7th place finish, or beating Liverpool or anything like that, it's relief and now sadness and anger at the board, ex managers and players who put us in this position. Today's a good day but the day's nearly over.
Its not binary, you can celebrate a win and still be aware of the bigger picture.

I'm gonna say this even though it might be unpopular

Overall, the RS showed far more respect for our situation and were much more reasonable on the whole than a lot of other fanbases were
Seen far more RS customers wishing us relegated than other teams fans, but I suppose it depending where you look.

Its not binary, you can celebrate a win and still be aware of the bigger picture.
I genuinely didn't celebrate that win, the goal yes never shouted so loud, the final whistle didn't feel like a win but a sorry chapter in our history closing. Not trying to put a downer on the day, the relief and euphoria just didn't last long for me, felt like Wimbledon where we got lucky and deserved to go down then too. I'm glad you enjoyed it and wouldn't take that away from anyone.

I genuinely didn't celebrate that win, the goal yes never shouted so loud, the final whistle didn't feel like a win but a sorry chapter in our history closing. Not trying to put a downer on the day, the relief and euphoria just didn't last long for me, felt like Wimbledon where we got lucky and deserved to go down then too. I'm glad you enjoyed it and wouldn't take that away from anyone.
Put being a miserable barsteward away for one night pal.
Embrace the joy others feel. The anger can wait a day. There's enough anger in the world without us adding to it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.