Rats on the Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyhorne

Immoderate
Listened to the BBC commentary on the drive home from a weekend away this afternoon. Ratcliffe was on with that idiot Green. Rats had a couple of real good digs at Fatso for his bias today. In particular his "I like that" and a chuckle to Greens comment that Everton had 15 minutes to "hang on". Put Fatso right on his derogatory comment about qualifying for the Europa league as well.

Thought it was good...

Glad someone has started to call out the horrible kopite "analysts", for the first time. By the way, what happened to that 2-0 Leicester win that was forecast by Lawrenson? Rats needs to get a grip of that old tart...

Jose did it last season or the season before IIRC.

He got stuck into a Sky interviewer about how many RS the media has on the payroll.

Green's one of these commentators who thinks the match is just a tool for his own self-aggrandisement. I even get protective towards refs when he's giving them stick.
Couldn't agree more. I gave up listening to him on the radio years ago, and got used to hearing only half a match on the radio! Unless it's man u or the rs playing, his vitriol, bile, hatred and unprofessionalism seep out of every pore.

I'm surprised the allegedly unbiased and balanced BBC never see it, and keep him on.

Nothing surprises me about the Beeb. They employ "Lauro" after all!

I think there's a bunch of posh boys in BBC Sport who happened to adopt football rather than rugger and they try to recreate the banter that they hear on the terrace at Arsenal or whatever. Hence all the folk like "Chappers" and Savage joshing away. It makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.