2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single championship club would take any of our CBs given the slightest chance.

They aren't good enough for our requirements though.
I don't think they would mate. Definitely Holgate. Maybe Keane. Not the other two has-beens.

17m bones for Mori is exquisite business. At this rate we might even get half a Milky Way bar for Williams and an out-of-date pack of Scampi Fries for Jags.

The wage bill is already too high.
Klassen, Rooney, sneiderlin, williams, siggurdson, Ramirez, walcott, bolasie.

The total salary of just those 8 players is 800k a week.

You’re just stating your opinion now, which is a different thing from you original statement (Brands looking to reduce the wage bill).

The wage bill is too high because we had a squad of 40 & incredibly poor value due to 5-6 of the top earners not being starters.

If we are to compete with the top 5, the wage bill will have to go up. Just with less players & no passengers.

Does anyone actually know what "undisclosed" actually means for the buying and selling club ? I always assumed the selling team were getting ripped so want to keep it quiet but don't actually have much of a clue.
If a team is listed on the stock exchange e.g. Man Utd they would have to reveal details I believe but as we are not we don't.

Does anyone actually know what "undisclosed" actually means for the buying and selling club ? I always assumed the selling team were getting ripped so want to keep it quiet but don't actually have much of a clue.
If a team is listed on the stock exchange e.g. Man Utd they would have to reveal details I believe but as we are not we don't.
Ive always wondered about this, I think one reason is some clubs might not want to show there hands on how much they have to spend...etc or if players go cheaper then what a club once paid they dont want to be seen as a failure thats being sold off cheap, i dunno.

The wage bill is already too high.
Klassen, Rooney, sneiderlin, williams, siggurdson, Ramirez, walcott, bolasie.

The total salary of just those 8 players is 800k a week.
To add to this we also pay koeman 100k a week next year aswell so that's 900k a week for 8 people.

Never really liked him, accident waiting happen and pretty rash for a centre half.

Hopefully this means we have 1 or 2 replacements lined up in that position

Status
Not open for further replies.