2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian claims £4.4M which seems too little. I've heard £17M but... anyone care to clarify perhaps?

Delighted if we've ripped those gobs...es off after their pre-season trampling exercise on Seamus

I will safely say we did not get £17M for him, not bothered what we got as we have a billionaire owner, just get moving on this clearout and launch a new spending spree.

Funes Mori being allowed to leave without being “assessed” properly by Silva and Brands is promising. Proves what many suspected - they’ve had their eye on things for a while and know exactly who needs to go, and I expect they know exactly what we need.

Guardian claims £4.4M which seems too little. I've heard £17M but... anyone care to clarify perhaps?

Delighted if we've ripped those gobs...es off after their pre-season trampling exercise on Seamus

I think It'll be closer to 4.4 than 17 - despite what some lid said on Twitter...

Keane
Jagielka
Williams
Holgate

That choice of centre backs would probably be worse than most teams in the Championship have. Let's hope SIlva and Brands realise this and will be adjusting the situation very shortly.
Every single championship club would take any of our CBs given the slightest chance.

They aren't good enough for our requirements though.

Status
Not open for further replies.