Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't afford to pay money up front and this is exactly why we missed out on Yarmolenko. We have parasites on the board, sucking the club dry.

Behave will ya.

It has been clearly documented that the Yarmolenko signing hasn't happened due to the Kiev chairman backtracking - somewhat understandably - due to their involvement in the CL. The deal was agreed by all parties, and will now see Everton in pole position come January assuming that Kiev don't progress beyond the group stage. If they do, he'll stay till the end of this season, it they're out, we should get first refusal having met all the terms previously requested.

I cannot for the life of me see that £9.5m being up front.

Maybe £5.5m + £2m + £2m with some of it contingent on appearances.

Just cannot see it being that big an outlay upfront.

Thats £4m less for any potential deals today. Thats a lot of money for us to spend on a defender. Baines 6m, Heitinga 6m and Jags 4.5m were about the most previously I think?

Glad to have him onboard but slightly more than I'd have paid for an unknown quantity.

But baines was bought years ago, TV deal is mega so 9 million is the same fee as those defenders

What if he had a thirty party ownership?

Yes I can see that being a possibility and that needing to be bought outright.

But like I said. If it was contractually to be paid but held back on appearances. This I can understand and wouldn't harm any other signings we are looking to make.

You can bet this will be a stick used to beat the board with.

"The transfer fee has been deliberately swollen by add-ons to make it sound like we spent loads."

I bloody hope it has, as it is stupid money for a back up defender.

That's our club record fee for a centre half isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.