2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be a few more before the night is out. ?
angry-running-cavemen-vector-clip-260nw-564162847.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of...

I'm sad Benitez is not here, not because I have any attachment to the man but because it means Everton have not been successful.

He failed and he had to go.

Like many others I have been emotional in this appointment and I'd I have overstepped the mark with anyone personally I apologise.

I thought Benitez could be successful and if my frustration at him not being given a chance overspilled it was only because I wanted the club to succeed again so badly.

I don't regret wanting him to be given a chance but on reflection I understand other's point of view, if Gerrard was to be appointed I'd have reacted in the same way so it's just shades of grey I suppose.

I appreciate all the people on here who've been so kind with their words about me, if I don't post on here much currently it is not football related and will post more regularly soon I hope.

Let's move forward and look forward to booing the next appointment out of their job as one.
Appreciate the words. Unfortunately, you weren't one of the usual suspects that I saw causing any of the division (maybe I missed it).

Big of you to make that post though and set the example to the rest of them that have gone into hiding from this thread.

Good riddance to bad kopite rubbish
Never liked the man and his stubbon arrogance, blaming everyone else and chasing Digne out of the club
God no to Martinez, Rooney and some of the other names bandied about
Dunc until the end of the season as a trial and see if we can find anyone better in the Summer break

Status
Not open for further replies.