2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What angers me about his appointment and the subsequent sacking was that it was so so predictable and they cracked on with it anyway. Just look back to the summer and most the fan base knew this. I predicted it would result in a massive nice pay off, and look what's happened.

We have issues that go well beyond FSW but his appointment was never going to work. I wanted it to work, I really did.

It just shocks me how inept our owner is. It really does show that intelligence and wealth doesn't always go hand in hand.

IMG-20220117-WA0010.jpg

Gave him the benefit of a doubt, but he was an atrocious appointment as I initially thought. For starters, the fan base already hated him. That’s already a massive red flag. He is old, so his potential to grow into something better was very low. That would be fine if he had proven himself more, but prior to his hiring but he was bang average at his recent clubs. A cruel, unfunny joke by Mosh to be honest.

I'm sad Benitez is not here, not because I have any attachment to the man but because it means Everton have not been successful.

He failed and he had to go.

Like many others I have been emotional in this appointment and I'd I have overstepped the mark with anyone personally I apologise.

I thought Benitez could be successful and if my frustration at him not being given a chance overspilled it was only because I wanted the club to succeed again so badly.

I don't regret wanting him to be given a chance but on reflection I understand other's point of view, if Gerrard was to be appointed I'd have reacted in the same way so it's just shades of grey I suppose.

I appreciate all the people on here who've been so kind with their words about me, if I don't post on here much currently it is not football related and will post more regularly soon I hope.

Let's move forward and look forward to booing the next appointment out of their job as one.

To my knowledge, Townsend is still the only player to have acknowledged his sacking. A few of the players who follow Benitez on Instagram haven't even liked his leaving post..

I'm sad Benitez is not here, not because I have any attachment to the man but because it means Everton have not been successful.

He failed and he had to go.

Like many others I have been emotional in this appointment and I'd I have overstepped the mark with anyone personally I apologise.

I thought Benitez could be successful and if my frustration at him not being given a chance overspilled it was only because I wanted the club to succeed again so badly.

I don't regret wanting him to be given a chance but on reflection I understand other's point of view, if Gerrard was to be appointed I'd have reacted in the same way so it's just shades of grey I suppose.

I appreciate all the people on here who've been so kind with their words about me, if I don't post on here much currently it is not football related and will post more regularly soon I hope.

Let's move forward and look forward to booing the next appointment out of their job as one.
You only ever come across as a gent, mate x

Status
Not open for further replies.