2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His record last set of games says it all with that low of a win rate has been managers here sacked for less. Still have no faith moshiri will even do the right thing

Didn't want him. Not one bit. Not because of his RS past but because he's done nothing for years.

Up to recently, didn't want him sacked either. We've been down that road too many times. Wasting money sacking managers, only for the new manager to be left with the same §hit.

However, enough is enough. If we don't get some fight and organisation in this group of players we're going down. He's a stubborn man who hasn't adapted to modern players or the modern game.

Duncan can give us a lift for a few games to get some points on the board short term, but we need an up and coming manager. Not a has been. Potter seems like the obvious candidate. Not that knowledgeable about the European leagues so maybe there's someone else out there who could take us forward.
Potter does look like the choice.

When you are losing routinely, you are undermining your own claims to the job. Senor Benitez can't really complain if he is sacked tonight. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that all this talk of him going tonight is simply Kenwright's PR machine cranking pressure on to Moshiri. I think it's obvious that they do not see eye-to-eye, and Kenwright is manipulating his sources tonight in the hope of forcing Moshiri to act. While a sacking tonight would hardly be a shock, I reckon we might have a few weeks to run on this one yet...
Are you deliberately trying to ruin what is already a bad day? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.