2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't want him. Not one bit. Not because of his RS past but because he's done nothing for years.

Up to recently, didn't want him sacked either. We've been down that road too many times. Wasting money sacking managers, only for the new manager to be left with the same §hit.

However, enough is enough. If we don't get some fight and organisation in this group of players we're going down. He's a stubborn man who hasn't adapted to modern players or the modern game.

Duncan can give us a lift for a few games to get some points on the board short term, but we need an up and coming manager. Not a has been. Potter seems like the obvious candidate. Not that knowledgeable about the European leagues so maybe there's someone else out there who could take us forward.

Moshiri: "Time to collect your chips Benitez!"

Raffa: "Gracias senor! See you on Monday!"

1642273453453.png

I notice that another 16 of the people who, inexplicably, voted for in in the poll, have changed their votes this afternoon. It would have been interesting to have had an open poll, I can think of about 10 posters on here who would have voted in. I can’t begin to imagine who the other 165 were.
I voted in and now think out. Is that so strange ? You do not need to only ever have a single view

When you are losing routinely, you are undermining your own claims to the job. Senor Benitez can't really complain if he is sacked tonight. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that all this talk of him going tonight is simply Kenwright's PR machine cranking pressure on to Moshiri. I think it's obvious that they do not see eye-to-eye, and Kenwright is manipulating his sources tonight in the hope of forcing Moshiri to act. While a sacking tonight would hardly be a shock, I reckon we might have a few weeks to run on this one yet...

How mad that we let him pick a fight with our best LB, sell him then now he's sacked a few days later

Its mental, and a damning refection on Moshiri if he now (as hopefully he does) sacks Benitez....with that Digne transfer (a 25-30 million pound business deal) he completely put his faith and backing with Benitez....now just 1 game later, he may sack that manager.....thats scary....Moshiri hasn't a clue what he's at...

Didn't want him. Not one bit. Not because of his RS past but because he's done nothing for years.

Up to recently, didn't want him sacked either. We've been down that road too many times. Wasting money sacking managers, only for the new manager to be left with the same §hit.

However, enough is enough. If we don't get some fight and organisation in this group of players we're going down. He's a stubborn man who hasn't adapted to modern players or the modern game.

Duncan can give us a lift for a few games to get some points on the board short term, but we need an up and coming manager. Not a has been. Potter seems like the obvious candidate. Not that knowledgeable about the European leagues so maybe there's someone else out there who could take us forward.
A massive NO from me for Potter, I don’t want him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.