2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I get your beef with Carlo and Digne, but what did Lukaku do wrong to us ?

He scored loads of goals, gave us a few good seasons, possibly played some of his best ever footy, carried the team at times and we sold him for a fortune ????
Lukaku, never really turned up in big games, sulked, barely celebrated when he scored, cup his ear towards the fans, always moaned in the press when on international duty...etc he wanted out soon as he got here

This is only the start of what is needed to fix this football club. I hope we as a fanbase can now look in the direction of Moshiri and the board and do not relent, keep the protests coming, let these crooks know that they’re not welcome here and get them out to save this club before it’s too late.
Unfortunately Mike they won’t, they’ll see the shiny new toy being built and say “oh he’s given us £500m it’s not his fault”

The majority of our fans can be utterly clueless with things like this

I notice that another 16 of the people who, inexplicably, voted for in in the poll, have changed their votes this afternoon. It would have been interesting to have had an open poll, I can think of about 10 posters on here who would have voted in. I can’t begin to imagine who the other 165 were.

Status
Not open for further replies.