2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With pretty much a full squad in training and a few new additions already here and more on the way, there is absolutely zero excuses left for him now. Nothing short of a complete turn around in effort and form from this Saturday right till the end of the season will be acceptable for me. It is do or die time.

Fully expecting 5 at the back and sleep inducing football but hope he proves us wrong and gives us the better 2nd half of the season that he said would happen on multiple occasions.

Over to you agent Raf.

We need a definite answer on this...as of today Digne is 10403 days old which equates to 28.482 years old....

The above obviously all changes tomorrow ?
Tbf to Rafael, looks like Digne has let himself go :D
bilbo.jpg

I agree. He's not 29. He's 28 or 28 going to 29. In the same sense, it's 5 wins in 18 league games. You see my point?
On his 28th birthday he is 28 years old, which means he has completed 28 years, any day after that is his 29th year of existence! ?

Just like if a goal goes in on 55:30 that is the 56th minute....

Does the other 6 games not count? He is 28 going to 29. Is that not fact too?
Listen Sherlock, I think the point people are trying to make is that we are on a downward trajectory and yes of course the other games count but appear to be an anomaly overall, I be really hope this helps clarify that one.

As for Digne, he’s 28, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.