2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're bad, but we're not Norwich bad. We're averaging about a point per game, Norwich almost half that. If there's one team you could hand pick to play it would be them. I'm confident even we can get a win here, despite Rafael's best efforts.
We couldn't put Hull away in 90 and they are a division below and in equally as bad form. It's an away game and fat benny couldn't organise a pissup in a boozer.

Not a game I'd hang my hat on.

I think the way he chucked Digne under the bus last week ( rightly or wrongly, he has to think how fans will take what he's saying as gospel ), will have done him no favours at all with the squad.

BUT

wins change everything. We win a few games, start playing better football then all will be forgotten.

I said when he first signed why his appointment was so wrong. For everyone blaming the players over the years ( and rightly so ) for chucking managers under the bus, hiring Benitez gave every single under performing not good enough meff to do it under Benitez knowing they'll get away with it because the manager would be disliked more.

i seriously think moshiri has took the pi** of us all, hiring a manager who from the start was on a spiral slope,

fat boy is past it mate, well and truely

there’s only one end game. here

stop-loud.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.