2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He's not 29. He's 28 or 28 going to 29. In the same sense, it's 5 wins in 18 league games. You see my point?
When someone asks now old you are, what do you say? I know when someone asks me I say I'm 30. I don't usually have to specify that 31 comes next as most people know 31 is after 30.

Isn't it only kids under about 8 years old who when asked would say 7 and 3 quarters etc

Glad he's gone. He'll be 30 in 18 months and then in 4 and a half years time he'll be 33 and we'll be saying why did we give him a deal until he's 35. Best to get rid before he hits 36 and we have to take his then 8 year old kid into our academy as a gentle way of telling him he we aren't going renew his contract until he's 38 but we will offer him the assistant managers job.

Glad he's gone. He'll be 30 in 18 months and then in 4 and a half years time he'll be 33 and we'll be saying why did we give him a deal until he's 35. Best to get rid before he hits 36 and we have to take his then 8 year old kid into our academy as a gentle way of telling him he we aren't going renew his contract until he's 38 but we will offer him the assistant managers job.

wtf

i’m starting to think it’s getting that way and it maybe the only way to get him booted out

I think the way he chucked Digne under the bus last week ( rightly or wrongly, he has to think how fans will take what he's saying as gospel ), will have done him no favours at all with the squad.

BUT

wins change everything. We win a few games, start playing better football then all will be forgotten.

I said when he first signed why his appointment was so wrong. For everyone blaming the players over the years ( and rightly so ) for chucking managers under the bus, hiring Benitez gave every single under performing not good enough meff to do it under Benitez knowing they'll get away with it because the manager would be disliked more.

Status
Not open for further replies.