2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not putting Digne in the same category as Lescott, but the last thing we need is a player on the pitch who doesn't give one.
If that is indeed the case.

Even with a new manger tomorrow, I think he will still go.
He may have to be sold but thinking more on it selling in the summer would still fall into the same period for FFP.

You can dislike someone yet still call out clear lies/agendas against them.

Surely if Benitez is as bad as many say then people dont need to make slander up against him??
But the evidence (that we can see) is that its not made up.

It's also just an additional thing for how crap he is. It's one of many many things so he is as bad as they say he is, this just makes him look even worse.

Screenshot_20220105-175123.jpg

Indeed, it’s obvious who makes the tactical decisions. Ancelotti had the whole team drop as deep as I’ve ever seen for free kicks but he also had Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison and Mina (3 of Everton’s 5 best in the air) available for far more games than this current beaut. This is why I can’t get my head around the way Everton are set up now when only Keane is brave enough to attack the ball, Digne has been ostracised and there is a severe lack of height everywhere else in the team. It’s blatant negligence, at best, from the entire coaching staff.
The words Keane & brave should never appear in the same sentence

….should never manage Everton.
Should be given til the end of the season, unless in "real danger" of taking the drop. If theres no improvement in performance levels, then we should be looking for a young 'up and coming' manager. Lampard, who I would have liked to get the job originally, should be near the top of the list, and Rooney should definitely get an interview, at least.

Pointless bringing in a new manager at this stage.

Which is what happens when a group of players with a poor mentality get a sniff of the manager’s position being in question.
Tbf, UTD have some bad bellends in their squad (I reckon Pogba & Maguire will be the main culprits), so I'm not surprised.

We don't seem to have that problem. Come to think of it, I'm not sure any of our players have any personality at all.

Benitez is just a poor manager. He played 5 at the back at home to Brighton.

Pogba.

SAF probably sensed what a 'kin bell end that feller was from day one and got shut of him ASAP.

Bringing him back (along with employing Moyes) has destroyed that club.

I was always keen to give Rafael a chance but after going to the Brighton game this has now cemented my feeling that he needs to go asap. This isn’t just based on awful tactics and arrogance its more to do with the environment and toxic feeling inside Goodison. I took my lad to the game (he’s 8) and stupidly though he would enjoy the atmosphere In the Glawdys Steet, this was a poor decision from me and one that I now totally regret. We’ve sat in other areas of the ground plenty of time and under situation not as bad as this but honestly Sunday was the worst I’ve felt inside the ground, it wasn’t and an experience I would like him go through again. We had to leave the ground after 20 mins as he was scared and crying. Once outside he asked me not to take him back to Goodison and this really upset me. Goodison is my favorite place to watch football but it just is not the same as it was and until Rafael leaves its not going to get any better. If everyone isn’t pulling in the same direction and behind the manager its always going to end bad and the fact we’re accepting it getting worse is baffling. It needs to change now before we start losing supporters, especially younger fans the next generation. Sad times……

Status
Not open for further replies.