2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BE84531D-33C2-40D3-9003-80B4F7E1FCE5.jpeg
You can dislike someone yet still call out clear lies/agendas against them.

Surely if Benitez is as bad as many say then people dont need to make slander up against him??

How does this differ from the situation with Lucas "Judas" Digne who refuses to play for us and therefore has to be sold. And who obviously has been pure crap for years and statistics proving otherwise are just fat lies.

Who knows whats happened with Digne mate.

It is strange though how Benitez has questioned Dignes commitment yet Digne has stayed absolutely quiet.

My own belief is they had a fall out and Dignes agent has gotten wind of interest from a few better clubs and they've agreed to part ways.

The problem is everyone wants to blame the manager for everything - he's still getting stick for subbing off an injured Richarlison against Palace! lol

There is enough to criticise him for at present without making things up about him.

It is strange though how Benitez has questioned Dignes commitment yet Digne has stayed absolutely quiet.

My own belief is they had a fall out and Dignes agent has gotten wind of interest from a few better clubs they've agreed to part ways.
There was a lot of talk after Ancelotti left that “senior players” were considering their futures at the club. Kind of assumed it was Richarlison but could well have been Digne.

I’m guessing the fall out with Benitez was the final straw for him. He’s 28 and highly regarded, wouldn’t hold it against him to want to play CL footy for what remains of his top level career.

My own belief is they had a fall out and Dignes agent has gotten wind of interest from a few better clubs and they've agreed to part ways.

The problem is everyone wants to blame the manager for everything - he's still getting stick for subbing off an injured Richarlison against Palace! lol

There is enough to criticise him for at present without making things up about him.
Despite there apparently bring zero evidence supporting your position its Definitely easier to lay the blame at digne & his agents door than the bloke you’ve hitched your wagon to like .

My own belief is they had a fall out and Dignes agent has gotten wind of interest from a few better clubs they've agreed to part ways.

Maybe Digne has a bit more class than Benitez and doesn't feel the need to get into a tit for tat. Benitez blames the players for almost every defeat so I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, not that I ever listen to him anyway.

I was in the pub last night (pool match) an there were a couple of Liverpool fans who follow them around the country sitting in there. They were talking about the Spanish waiter and saying he will take us down and they were loving it. I think he will stay but he’s definitely got to go he’s making us a bigger laughing stick then we already were

Totally bored of going around in circles on this topic now.
He is completely toxic and should never, ever have been given a chance by Moshiri who ultimately is to blame for this situation.

My guess would be that he’s got the next 3 games in January to get results or he’s gone.
Not even Moshiri is daft enough to watch this slide into the championship continue.

Anybody who thinks he’s here for the season regardless is deluded.
Moshiri has form for sacking and I don’t believe for one moment he will let this continue much beyond a certain deadline.

Amazing how certain posters who turned on Koeman very quickly aren’t showing the same levels of consistency with this stain on the clubs history.

Totally bored of going around in circles on this topic now.
He is completely toxic and should never, ever have been given a chance by Moshiri who ultimately is to blame for this situation.

My guess would be that he’s got the next 3 games in January to get results or he’s gone.
Not even Moshiri is daft enough to watch this slide into the championship continue.

Anybody who thinks he’s here for the season regardless is deluded.
Moshiri has form for sacking and I don’t believe for one moment he will let this continue much beyond a certain deadline.
Agreed, and chickens will come home to roost within about 4 games.

We are in a false position in the league due to the slightly above average start made at the beginning of the season

Its nearly 4 months of continuously terrible results now.

Benitez and Digne fell out. Some managers are able to see past fall outs for the good of the team. This one isn't.

He would have dropped Ronaldo at Real Madrid mate, if he could, but even Benitez knew he wasn't able to do that. He went after James instead.

The bloke has done it his entire career. I despise this period of our club and every single person involved from the manager upwards.

That's before I start on the playing squad, as well.

I am not putting Digne in the same category as Lescott, but the last thing we need is a player on the pitch who doesn't give one.
If that is indeed the case.

Even with a new manger tomorrow, I think he will still go.

Status
Not open for further replies.