2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm becoming increasingly worried about our footballing future at the hands of this underachieving overrated clown. 6 points from 36 is a relegation total no matter how you dress it up with injuries etc. The teams confidence is at an all time low at a time in the fixture list when every game from 01/01 - 19/02 is winnable on paper. 21 points up for grabs (3 already gone at the hands of the mighty Brighton) and we will need the majority of these as we then run into the difficult games and points will be harder to come by.
In my opinion the Brighton shambles shows us everything what is wrong with Rafael and his selections. We had better options on the bench setting personal issues to the side and the set up was a total mystery to most. We gave Brighton the room to punish us and nothing changed from Rafael until the damage was done.
Yes the players are accountable but surely even these players could offer more if they actually understood what their role was ........I seen no evidence of this against Brighton and previous shambolic games.
Worrying times indeed and I personally cannot see our league position improve with the current lack of leadership.

I'm becoming increasingly worried about our footballing future at the hands of this underachieving overrated clown. 6 points from 36 is a relegation total no matter how you dress it up with injuries etc. The teams confidence is at an all time low at a time in the fixture list when every game from 01/01 - 19/02 is winnable on paper. 21 points up for grabs (3 already gone at the hands of the mighty Brighton) and we will need the majority of these as we then run into the difficult games and points will be harder to come by.
In my opinion the Brighton shambles shows us everything what is wrong with Rafael and his selections. We had better options on the bench setting personal issues to the side and the set up was a total mystery to most. We gave Brighton the room to punish us and nothing changed from Rafael until the damage was done.
Yes the players are accountable but surely even these players could offer more if they actually understood what their role was ........I seen no evidence of this against Brighton and previous shambolic games.
Worrying times indeed and I personally cannot see our league position improve with the current lack of leadership.
They show most second halves when they forget his tactics and have a go that they can do better

Are people still buying into the garbage that he wasn't backed in summer? 'Only 1.7m' is a load of rubbish.

We haven't sold anyone, yet spent £18m on a LB and supposedly Patterson for £12m is a done deal. There's £30m off the back of no sales.

I'm sure I'll see 'but digne is going'. He may be. But he hasn't. And as the argument has been we are at the limit and any more and we will be sanctioned for FFP, does anyone taking that stance honestly believe our accountant owner, or their beloved and supposedly 'astute' manager, would sign off on any incoming deals, without the money already being there when there's supposedly a chance of being docked points which would stick us in relegation zone considering Digne may not leave for whatever reason that may be out of our control?

Status
Not open for further replies.