2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benitez must be delighted with these injuries.

He can really lean into his squad injury excuses now to get him through to January.

We were approx 1-2 games away from him being sacked.

I want everyone to remember.

1 victory in ten.

I mean its a legit excuse to be fair

Well it's not going to help the guys on the pitch tonight waving that around.

Whatever we think about the manager, it's not his fault that he has so little choice of selection.
When the match starts I can guarantee those self same Evertonians will be cheering their team on.
They have taken the time, effort and expense to travel there and if they choose to make a statement they have earned that right.
It doesn’t prevent you from clapping from your armchair if you so wish.

Obviously if you’re under 50 you won’t remember 1985 1995
Jettison the creep now. Long break. Get a manager with actual man management skills and give them time to assess the squad fully over the remainder of the season before they start hacking out most of the bums and replacing them with people who can play.
Yes do this.. then give him the four months you obviously give a new manager watch him struggle with existing players and situation... then.. jettison him...then get a new manager..give him the four months you obviously give a new manager watch him struggle with existing players and situation... then.. jettison him...then get a new manager give him the four months you obviously give a new manager watch him struggle with existing players and situation... then.. jettison him...

And fans wonder why the Club is where it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.