2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, he descends into the gutter again.

You cant get what you want - this manager sacked - so you lash out.

This manager is safe as houses, and I hope you're chewing your hands off in frustration with it all.
Your quite correct with this.. once a person resorts to name calling or going off topic it’s always a sure sign they have either lost the argument or can’t come back with anything worthwhile to combat what’s been said...

Personally I've seen quite a few comments in various places from their own fans and opposite fans who are saying Howe is outdated. The main thing they talk about is his 442 tactics and his choice of players. They're saying he's out of his depth.
You said this the other day that they weren't happy and I asked you for the evidence of that. You never provided any. I'm guessing it's because you have seen some tweets about it and taken it as gospel.

Your quite correct with this.. once a person resorts to name calling or going off topic it’s always a sure sign they have either lost the argument or can’t come back with anything worthwhile to combat what’s been said...
Off topic . The poster you are agreeing with spent half the day here talking about covid ffs

Must of missed than line in the summer only saw Nuno and Potter along with Benitez standing in it.. to be honest with you your post hit the nail on the head with everything which is wrong with the club without you knowing it when you said a club of the stature of Everton... who under the age of 50 even remembers the club when it had real stature, those days are well gone. The majority of people under that age have never known anything other than an Everton mid table or struggling
Obviously if you’re under 50 you won’t remember 1985 1995

You know an awful lot for someone who joined a few hours ago.

What was your previous failed manifestation(s)?
I am a lifelong evertonion originally from over the bridge, a place 50 yards from our new stadium site. I've been looking on on GOT for a number of years. I have never posted on any site before but I now feel the need to since the ITW arrived, I'm just another annoyed blue disgusted by this appointment, enough info for there Dave?

Moyes has only won 1 in his last 5 since Zouma/Ogbonna got injured after having a near fully fit side all season.

I think people have to cut him slack on our injury front its been a shocking season for missing players.

Not saying he doesn't deserve some criticism for the bad run we are on / tactics.

@Saint Domingo

I am a lifelong evertonion originally from over the bridge, a place 50 yards from our new stadium site. I've been looking on on GOT for a number of years. I have never posted on any site before but I now feel the need to since the ITW arrived, I'm just another annoyed blue disgusted by this appointment, enough info for there Dave?

Thanks for the response.

You have to understand that down the years I've had a number of stalkers and so my antennae is pretty alert for another...

Moyes has only won 1 in his last 5 since Zouma/Ogbonna got injured after having a near fully fit side all season.

I think people have to cut him slack on our injury front its been a shocking season for missing players.

Not saying he doesn't deserve some criticism for the bad run we are on / tactics.

@Saint Domingo

I reckon a lot of the ‘injured’ players are the ones he has fallen out with

@Saint Domingo
Moyes problems started when a few weeks back when Antonio stopped scoring and due to the very one dimensional (but effective) way they play they are screwed until he starts hitting the back of the net again.

Status
Not open for further replies.