2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out Out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out

Kopite rat

I was of the opinion that we must give Benitez time.
But just because we don't want to chop and change management every year doesn't mean that this appointment is going to work.
He's not going to get 12 months then suddenly we're going to pull up trees.

Then when do you give a guy the time? Seriously, were Everton, not Barcelona. You have to acknowledge the history. We've tried five managers in five years, chopped and changed and THIS is the net result.

It's knee jerking, pure and simple.

Fine. But the problem with that is you'll always think it's the wrong manager until you give them time.

Bring in Potter, Howe et al and see them have a run and the fans scream 'out of their depth' and calling for their head. You know it, deep down you know it.
I don't care about others.

It was a shockingly bad appointment. It was from the day he was appointed for a multitude of different reasons.

But we don't know that whoever comes next couldn't turn it round and do better.

Benitez should never have been appointed and every day makes that more obvious.
I’d like to think whoever comes in next is thought out and we have a plan.

Benitez time looks done now. I don’t think he turns this around.

I know how my choice would be but let’s see.

1 win out of 10 then and another insulting performance. All the Managers that we sacked over the past 6 years were sacked for less than this. What this fella has got on Moshiri i don't know but we are playing worse football than when Allardyce was in charge and we are getting beaten a lot more. In other words he is worse than Allardyce which is an achievement in itself because he was excruciating.

Status
Not open for further replies.