2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Believe Digne was mad enough to criticise this beautiful, effective , champagne football
I know youre being joking here, but im astonished how quickly some of our own turned on Digne to back this joke of a manager. A few years ago we were all amazed at how Brands found a great replacement for Baines, then suddenly hes crap and needs selling to soothe a kopite ego.

You're upset at one performance but until you realise the squad is dire you'll continue to be upset.

Sack the manager now then you sack the next one 12 months from now for the same issues, because you've set the precedent.

If you don't let one manager get his identity on this squad, you're goosed, and excuse me if I'm not letting one result I predicted completely change my view.

I was of the opinion that we must give Benitez time.
But just because we don't want to chop and change management every year doesn't mean that this appointment is going to work.
He's not going to get 12 months then suddenly we're going to pull up trees.

You're upset at one performance but until you realise the squad is dire you'll continue to be upset.

Sack the manager now then you sack the next one 12 months from now for the same issues, because you've set the precedent.

If you don't let one manager get his identity on this squad, you're goosed, and excuse me if I'm not letting one result I predicted completely change my view.
The squad needs improvement but it is not this dire! We are playing like RB wants to prove it is dire... The players are definitely better than 5 pts from 30

Status
Not open for further replies.