2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, reactionary nonsense based on one result.The squad that got the result against Arsenal was terrible, the squad tonight was terrible, the only difference is luck and moments.

People need to realise that we're just terrible and stop acting like we're Real Madrid dropping points. We're not. Until we get stability we're goosed.

So on that basis, compound it further by not playing our better players?

Watch your tone.

You're upset at one performance but until you realise the squad is dire you'll continue to be upset.

Sack the manager now then you sack the next one 12 months from now for the same issues, because you've set the precedent.

If you don't let one manager get his identity on this squad, you're goosed, and excuse me if I'm not letting one result I predicted completely change my view.

Again, reactionary nonsense based on one result.The squad that got the result against Arsenal was terrible, the squad tonight was terrible, the only difference is luck and moments.

People need to realise that we're just terrible and stop acting like we're Real Madrid dropping points. We're not. Until we get stability we're goosed.
Oh look Tubey is being an edgelord again.

The manager is a disaster. Get your head out of the sand.

You're upset at one performance but until you realise the squad is dire you'll continue to be upset.

Sack the manager now then you sack the next one 12 months from now for the same issues, because you've set the precedent.

If you don't let one manager get his identity on this squad, you're goosed, and excuse me if I'm not letting one result I predicted completely change my view.

No.

I've said repeatedly for a long time the squad is poor.

That doesn't completely excuse this manager.

I don't expect us to be good.

I expect us to not be terrible. I expect us to compete.

We are better than this.

Crystal Palace are poor.

This manager if given the opportunity will run us deeper into the ground.

Digne isn't the problem.

Richarlison isn't the problem.

Right idea. Wrong manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.