2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter bollocks, the first thing he did was undo our ability to defend set pieces, that’s allowed us to concede 9 goals so far

Nothing to do with money that. Neither is the shape, if you’re that concerned with the players at your disposal you tighten everything up. He’s made us as open as anything
Exactly. Theres bags of talent in our squad.

You see it at every club. A manager not getting the best out of his players. For whatever reason.

Big Dunc would at least get this team playing with passion and intensity.

That's all we're really missing.

Nothing but again you're proving the bloody point - the squad is absolutely terrible.
And you're blaming the guy who had 1.7m to fix the bloody thing.
It’s not the time mate. A lot of fans have made the trip to London today.

I would rather pay attention to their reaction at the end, than yours for an accurate estimation of the general mood

Nothing but again you're proving the bloody point - the squad is absolutely terrible.
And you're blaming the guy who had 1.7m to fix the bloody thing.

It's not all his fault ofcourse.

But it was a terrible appointment, where fans would never take to it unless he did something spectacular which he hasn't done for a long, long time. He's alienated three of our best players as of summer, Rodriguez, Digne and no doubt Richarlison. His Ego is more important than the team which is a major red flag.

The club is an absolute state, we hired a DOF and never gave him the tools to do his job. Concerns about Ancelotti and Benitez, both ignored and we've gone backwards yet again.

I know we have injuries, but for any manager to not have the versatility to cope is ridiculous. DCL is a loss but we've got nothing other than 'cross the ball'.

I know you didnt say you were for him, and I get your point, but for me that excuse doesnt wash with the tactical ideas he has presented.

Ancelotti saw we were shocking and made us solid. Davide Ancelotti saw we couldnt defend set pieces so altered how we did it and was a bit of an innovator with it. We've gone from being generally very good at defending them to conceding them tonnes.

He's brought Gordon on who has done very little so far in his career, I wish we had a better team to place him in to grow but Richy would have been better to stay on surely??

Status
Not open for further replies.