2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the "top 6" Arsenal are easily one of the flakiest sides on their day - I think with it being Goodison under the lights a good atmosphere could see us nick a result.
Even if we do it's pointless unless we build on it which we won't. Palace will walk through our 2 man midfield with the speed that they play at then I don't see us getting anything at Chelsea for the same reason. We just come back to the tactics thing again, that's the issue here.

Out of the "top 6" Arsenal are easily one of the flakiest sides on their day - I think with it being Goodison under the lights a good atmosphere could see us nick a result.
Ah well then lol

I do agree with your flakey shout though , however on their day they can certainly turn up and have more than enough to trouble us . I’m hoping for a performance like they think they’re at the pit rather than Goodison .

Injury’s fault
Doctors fault they aren’t fit
Brands fault with recruitment

The bloke is nothing if not consistent
It'll be the fans fault today if people do walk out.

Even if we are losing by then, I'm sure it will be thrown out as the fans fault as it "affected" the players or something. I'm positive it will be on here by posters anyway.

Even if we do it's pointless unless we build on it which we won't. Palace will walk through our 2 man midfield with the speed that they play at then I don't see us getting anything at Chelsea for the same reason. We just come back to the tactics thing again, that's the issue here.

Only positive is if he gets a few results he'll at least have full control of transfers going into next summer so if he sticks with the 4231 / 442 he can sign players to suit the system.

Nope, they tend to handle the teams outside the top 6 with ease - the very definition of flat track bullies. And the main reason they are in the CL shout.

What they do when they face other top 6 sides is irrelevant to us, obviously. Its how they handle the dross like us that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.