2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody feels we're owed succes, but many of us believe that we've blown our chance over the last 5 years to be in the hunt for a trophy. A lot of money was invested in an amateurish, ridiculous fashion. Most fans want new people and a structure in place that gives us every opportunity of succeeding.

Better recruitment should be top of the list. New and better coaches for our youth set up and academy who can emulate the coaching at the top top clubs. Try and copy the coaching structures and methods of the top European and Premier league clubs. Is that too much to ask for?
It’s all so incredibly basic

Just because Brands was fired first doesn't mean Benitez isnt next. (Regardless of what the official statement said).

A defeat tonight + bad publicity with our protest will likely see Benitez gone.
As much as I’d like it to happen the statement said the board is fully behind Jaffa but I wouldn’t put it past this bunch for that to mean squat.

Just because Brands was fired first doesn't mean Benitez isnt next. (Regardless of what the official statement said).

I think the chances of that happening are pretty much zero.

This is what Benitez winning a power struggle looks like. Moshiri has set his stall out and dug in. He's put all his eggs in the Benitez basket.

Can you really see that?

The way I see it going is Moshiri going all Ashley and sitting there watching us fluctuate between PL and championship until the stadium is built and he gets his sale.

Successful billionaires don't take too kindly to being preached to.

Can you really see that?

The way I see it going is Moshiri going all Ashley and sitting there watching us fluctuate between PL and championship until the stadium is built and he gets his sale.

Successful billionaires don't take too kindly to being preached to.
Yeah despite what people think... Moshiri wants the respect of the fans.

He hasn't made these poor decisions on purpose.

He'll not be enjoying this vibe, whatsoever.

Yeah despite what people think... Moshiri wants the respect of the fans.

He hasn't made these poor decisions on purpose.

He'll not be enjoying this vibe, whatsoever.
The issue is too many hangers on from the previous regime to give Moshiri and Brands a chance to get on with it.

Get rid of Bill and all these ex players stinking the place out and see how they do then.

Status
Not open for further replies.