2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

We can be heard tomorrow, dont miss the opportunity...
I'm honestly looking forward to seeing if the best part of 40,000 fans stream out or if it's just "the small anti-Rafael minority" the media keep talking about (even though we know it's about more than just Rafael). Unless it really is a majority percentage --and it's not just a one off-- all Moshiri is going to hear tomorrow is the cash register dinging as 40,000 people pay their money yet again, week after week.

Because I love the club... but im not naive enough anymore to believe I matter one jot in the grand scheme of things.

If I give up my season ticket 1 of 10,000+ on the waiting list will be more than happy to snap it up.

If I say some nasty things online about the owner/manager who ultimately reads and acts on those words?

Hence why you all need to just get behind the manager now - he'll go when Moshiri says he will, none of us have say in that decision.
I expect you to never say anything bad or negative about any player, manager, board member or anyone else associated with the club then. Because you have no say in any of it so you need to back everyone relentlessly regardless of their performance as you say, who will read and act on it, just need to get behind them.

I look forward to seeing you praise iwobi repeatedly.

Was he responsible for transfers when he was at Newcastle?

Benitez. Apparently he wasn't happy with the amount of money Ashley would give him to spend or the restrictions on the wage bill.

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2020/09/...ings-as-clubs-cant-afford-them-the-telegraph/

Benitez. Apparently he wasn't happy with the amount of money Ashley would give him to spend or the restrictions on the wage bill.

so do you reckon brands has gone as fat boy wants to sign who he wants etc?

Inappropriate Language

Hopefully Benitez [Poor language removed] off then when he realises the club has no money to get new signings for him, and we could get an actually good manager in.

Status
Not open for further replies.