2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? He'll just give it Dunc while he scrambles to figure it out like he did after Silva.

Sacking Brands does nothing to stop him sacking Benitez. If anything, it might make finding his replacement easier as we can now open the search for his replacement to those who prefer not to work under a DoF.
As random as Moshiri is, I just can't see a DOF going on Sunday then the manager going on Monday. Benitez has been publically backed (for what that's worth if results continue, a la Koeman); just seems to me if the owner had decided to boot them both, would make sense to do it at the same time. Why wait 1 day? Benitez is his man on Sunday, but 1 more loss and suddenly he's not?! Doesn't make sense to me (I use the S-word loosely when referring to Moshiri and this club right now).

No wonder the Kroenkes are glad they never relinquished control of Arsenal to these clowns Moshiri and Usmanov, they have made an absolute hash of everything and Everton is holdong on by a thread. The thought of relegation and the reduced money with parachute payments will see the club no doubt go in to administration or sanctioned the same way as Derby...

What an absolute mess... I dont think we are coming back from whatever Benitez has in store...

As random as Moshiri is, I just can't see a DOF going on Sunday then the manager going on Monday. Benitez has been publically backed (for what that's worth if results continue, a la Koeman); just seems to me if the owner had decided to boot them both, would make sense to do it at the same time. Why wait 1 day? Benitez is his man on Sunday, but 1 more loss and suddenly he's not?! Doesn't make sense to me (I use the S-word loosely when referring to Moshiri and this club right now).
The same way you can give brands another 3 years then sack him a few months later ,moshiri is ultra reactive

The same way you can give brands another 3 years then sack him a few months later ,moshiri is ultra reactive
Bit of a difference between 'a few months' and 1 day. Mosh is a loose cannon no doubt, and results can/will determine Rafael's fate. I just find a hard time imaging the conversation being "you're 100% my man Rafael, Brands is gone, I'm doubling down on you... buuuut.... lose tomorrow and you're gone too". I think Mosh has basically given Rafael a bit of breathing space during a tough run. Happy to be proven wrong this time tomorrow.

No wonder the Kroenkes are glad they never relinquished control of Arsenal to these clowns Moshiri and Usmanov, they have made an absolute hash of everything and Everton is holdong on by a thread. The thought of relegation and the reduced money with parachute payments will see the club no doubt go in to administration or sanctioned the same way as Derby...

What an absolute mess... I dont think we are coming back from whatever Benitez has in store...
They wanted to make Arsenal into some mad galactico monstrosity which is just not the arsenal way is it, basically the whole 'hollywood' thing which we know good and well.

They call that job done Agent Benitez, the Kopite should have never been appointed

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Arsenal dodged a bullet there.

From the beginning, this entire Benitez episode has felt like an exercise in spiting the fans.

And I was a naive fool.

Now I've reached Evertonian Zen and realised no amount of shouting or cap typed words will get me what I want when it comes to this club.

You'll reach the acceptance phase at some point, you all will.
Well, I’m already mentally preparing myself for life in the championship if that’s what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.